Monday, March 07, 2016

Technology 3 - Scanner Story

For this learning activity, we had to arrange 9 objects on our scanners to represent our story or message in an image. I decided to show my hobbies and interests through my final product.
  • Fine-liner Pens & Watercolour Pencils - Ever since I was little, I've been into drawing and anything art related. It seems like I'm only ever comfortable with a pen in my hand when I'm able to go as crazy as I want. 
  • Lucky Stars - Starting back in 2013, I've been on a mission to make as many lucky stars as possible, these tiny paper origami stars. It is said that once you make 1000 lucky stars, you can make a wish and it'll come true. Whether or not I believe in that is irrelevant, I think they look pretty cool!
  • Intuos Pro Pen - One of my most prized possessions is my Wacom Intuos Pro tablet, I bought it a few years ago and it was probably the first investment I made to help in a career involving graphic design. I remember when I found it sitting at my doorstep one afternoon after school and I literally fangirled over it as soon as I saw it.
  • Earphones - Pretty self-explanatory, I love music.
  • Xbox Controller - While I'm pretty terrible at video games, I still love to play them when I have free time.
  • Tokyo Ghoul Art Book - Anime is also another really big part of where you'll find me in my free time, Tokyo Ghoul being my current favourite. Something about the art style used in most anime series' really interests me and makes me wish I were as talented as the creators!
  • Vans Sticker - For the past couple of years, I've been making some extra money doing sign writing and making stickers for my parent's mechanic business and for my brother's race car. This Vans sticker was one of the first stickers I ever made and I'd like to say I've gotten a lot better at the whole layering thing!
  • And lastly - Writing Paper - You'd think after having to write countless essays in school would put me off writing but it is yet to have an impact. I love writing, anything from short stories to random thoughts I have, getting my ideas on paper is quite therapeutic for me.
Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment